This recipe is from the Ten Recipes in Ten Minutes eBook which you can download for free here.
Light but filling. Quick to make and serve.
- 2 handfuls kelp
- 1 handful of sunflower
- scattering of cos lettuce
- handful of cubed red capsicum
- 1/2 avocado p/person (more avocado makes the recipe more filling)
a) Mix salad ingredients in bowl, toss with hands
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- touch of ginger
- touch of garlic
- 1/2 tsp sweetener (agave or honey)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 handfuls of activated almonds
b) Blend pesto ingredients in food processor (or 2 to 3 seconds in a Thermomix on high setting) keeping it at a crunchy consistency
c) Mix salad and pesto in bowl, toss with salad spoon
Tough query this tracking apps on your device difficult barely because it is supposed to act no problems and errors but it does not take place and you hold to succor improve our application.